Broadcast your council, parliament or conference meeting
EasyCam was designed to ease the way you live stream or record your meetings. A fully automated camera control system automatically shows all active speakers. All information from the conference system, like voting results, attendance, current agenda item and more can be used to design your own custom overlaying. These powerful displaying features can be designed to be used for displays in the meeting room or for your audience in the live stream.
There is little or no hardware required to create a fully automated recording. We support IP cameras: control through Visca over IP and direct video ingestion through h.264 or h.265 streams. All video mixing and overlaying is managed in EasyCam, besides the graphical card there is no hardware involved.
- Full automatic or manual dome control.
- Direct video ingestion through RTSP stream, NDI sources or SDI capture cards.
- Shows the full title and name of the speaker on screen.
- Split-screen mode, to show more than one speaker simultaneously.
- Multi-display output for clean-feed and a mosaic viewing.
- Low-latency video-over-ip displaying. Up to 24 cameras operating @ 1080p60.
- Full 4K support. Up to 6 camera’s @ 4k60 or 12 cameras @ 4k30 mode using our video-over-ip solution.
- Professional PTZ camera control: read more about our integration with the Skaarhoj PTZ Pro.